Have you ever wanted to take part in a professional golf tournament? Well, now’s your chance! The Rex Hospital Open is seeking high-quality volunteers to assist in executing the area’s premier professional charity golf tournament, part of the Web.com Tour. The tournament is held at TPC at Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC from May 19-25, 2014.
Whether you’re a golf novice, an avid fan, a new volunteer, or have been an integral volunteer for years, there is a place for you! It takes many hands to make this tournament a success.
The Rex Hospital Open is a great opportunity to meet and greet professional athletes, and enjoy some quality time outside to start the summer! Register today!
There are many different volunteer opportunities available including:
- Walking Scorers
- Player Shuttle Services
- Merchandise Sales
- Hospitality Services
- Pro-Am Services and more!
Volunteers will be asked to serve a minimum of three shifts (approximately 18 hours). There is a $35 early bird uniform fee (if you register and pay by May 1, 2014). The uniform fee is $50 after May 1, 2014, and includes the following:
- One Tournament polo shirt
- One Tournament ball cap or visor
- For an additional fee, you may elect to purchase a Tournament wind jacket (must be pre-ordered)
- Free breakfast and lunch on the days that you volunteer
- Tournament Volunteer badge, which is good all week for free admittance
- Up to six free weekly Guest badges- give to family or friends
- Admittance to the Volunteer Appreciation Party on Saturday, May 17th, 2014 from 5:00-7:00 PM in the Volunteer HQ at TPC at Wakefield Plantation
- Free parking in the volunteer parking lot with frequent shuttles to and from the course
- And one voucher for a free round of golf at TPC at Wakefield Plantation (cart fee not included) if you work three or more shifts!
If you would like more information on volunteering for the Rex Hospital Open, contact Emily Palacioz at email@example.com